Re: OpenChain Webinar 3 - Today (Monday) at 9am Pacific

Let’s do the call. Perhaps next week? Then we can include it in a forthcoming webinar before/after the main speakers.

On May 14, 2020, at 0:38, Tobie Langel <@tobie> wrote:

That's a great question for a topic I care a lot about. Happy to dig deeper in a follow-up call or a pre-recorded video, as you wish.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Thanks,

--tobie

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 9:22 AM Shane Coughlan <@shanecoughlan> wrote:
Steve, thank you for this question!

Tobie, can we record the answer and include it in a forthcoming OpenChain webinar? I’m thinking we hop onto Zoom for 5~10 minutes and cover this.

Shane

On May 5, 2020, at 19:36, Steve Kilbane <@steve.kilbane> wrote:

My thanks to all the presenters for the informative talks yesterday. I very much enjoyed them.

A follow-up question for Tobie, which I didn't raise at the time due to a combination of a tight schedule and an over-abundance of mute buttons...

You suggested converting the approval process into an app. I wondered whether there have been implementations of open-source tooling that does this? It's obviously reminiscent of CLA/DCO approval within GitHub, but I imagine that something different would be needed, since this would be approval from the other side of the contribution transaction.

Thanks again,

steve

Join openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.