Re: OpenChain Webinar 3 - Today (Monday) at 9am Pacific

Steve Kilbane

My thanks to all the presenters for the informative talks yesterday. I very much enjoyed them.

A follow-up question for Tobie, which I didn't raise at the time due to a combination of a tight schedule and an over-abundance of mute buttons...

You suggested converting the approval process into an app. I wondered whether there have been implementations of open-source tooling that does this? It's obviously reminiscent of CLA/DCO approval within GitHub, but I imagine that something different would be needed, since this would be approval from the other side of the contribution transaction.

Thanks again,

steve

Join openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.