Open Science for the Salish Sea firstname.lastname@example.orgOpen Science for the Salish Sea (OSSS) is a multidisciplinary community dedicated to fostering a more inclusive and interconnected Salish Sea through the sharing of knowledge and expertise across the fields of fundamental research, applied science and ecocultural design. Together, we're weaving together threads on biodiversity, biogeography, climate change, conservation planning, data visualization, ecocultural mapping, environmental monitoring, predictive spatial modeling, remote sensing, story mapping, and the study of ecological change.
- 3 Members
- 2 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.