On Think Tanks email@example.comThinktankers are part of multiple communities: local, national, regional and global - but also thematic, based on disciplinary preferences and the particular characteristics of each individual.
This space, moderate by On Think Tanks, is here to encourage thinktankers from across the world to find each other, share information, experiences and advice.
Please keep your contributions focused on organisational matters only, for instance: think tanks' governance and management, financial planning and fundraising, how to develop relevant research agendas, communications and public engagement, and monitoring, evaluation and learning.
We would also like to learn more about how changes in the context affect think tanks.
Also, please keep all exchanges civil. We are a community. By all means disagree if you must. But go after ideas, not people.
Checkout the wiki and contribute.
- 52 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group that start a new topic require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.