Okay, so I took the plunge that modified the Ultimate Box remix that has holes, and used OpenSCAD.
It was easier than I expected.
- The height of the box is so that it will fit the wires coming out from Boot0 on the STM32.
- There are now holes for all the ports that are on the left edge of the PCB (Axis1, Axis2, ST4, microUSB, and Focuser).
- I don't have a focuser RJ attached so the size may be wrong.
- For the microUSB, I made it wider so if the USB cable has a thick plug, it would still fit.
- There is a hole in the back panel for power, but not sure about the size, or its placement.
- There is no hole for the Flash-Run switch. Don't know how to do this. Worst case is that it can be carved out, but that is extra work. Better have it in the 3D design itself.
- There are no holes for a power switch, the TRK-LED (I don't really need it), nor MULTI (PEC and Reticle).
Attached is my work so far, and it should be the starting point for others.
Someone who has a populated PCB may want to take this further. Please share your work, and if you can print it and find that it works, let us know.