You Need To-----Hoops

theagedpage@...

We all need to complain to Janome and to our Dealers - it is only then that something will be done - even if it is a recall on the embroidery unit to update it to take in the 5 x 7 - 5 x 5 was a stupid (yes I said it) engineering design when the design patterns are 5 x 7. Maybe Janome is in cahoots with the stabilizer manufacturers. They say if you use it and lay it out correctly you can use up that stabilizer...well I have a whole bag of used stabilizer pieces.

On my way to the Janome site to complain...

theagedpage@...

Well I went to Janome and filled out the form with my complaint to Machine Support...hopefully it will do some good if we all do this and tell your dealer too. Also when you write up your complaint - be sure to tell them that it should be a free upgrade to those of us who have already purchased our machines and no matter how it is done - upgrade to the unit or a unit recall...be sure to tell them you are talking about the 12000 and the 5 x 7 design hoops.

Good luck people!!!
Linda

---- theagedpage@roadrunner.com wrote:
We all need to complain to Janome and to our Dealers - it is only then that something will be done - even if it is a recall on the embroidery unit to update it to take in the 5 x 7 - 5 x 5 was a stupid (yes I said it) engineering design when the design patterns are 5 x 7. Maybe Janome is in cahoots with the stabilizer manufacturers. They say if you use it and lay it out correctly you can use up that stabilizer...well I have a whole bag of used stabilizer pieces.

On my way to the Janome site to complain...

Sherry Martin

I did the same thing a while ago. Although I like the 5x5 hoop better than the 5x7 for doing applique embroidery quilt blocks which is one of my favorite things to do.

What I would really like is a 4x4 hoop since there are so many 4x4 patterns and my complaint about the 5x5 hoop is that the design of it wastes a lot of fabric and stabilizer.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, <theagedpage@...> wrote:

We all need to complain to Janome and to our Dealers - it is only then that something will be done - even if it is a recall on the embroidery unit to update it to take in the 5 x 7 - 5 x 5 was a stupid (yes I said it) engineering design when the design patterns are 5 x 7. Maybe Janome is in cahoots with the stabilizer manufacturers. They say if you use it and lay it out correctly you can use up that stabilizer...well I have a whole bag of used stabilizer pieces.

On my way to the Janome site to complain...

Julie

I thought Janome learned after customers were unhappy not having a 5x7 hoop for the 11k machine – and only through complaints did they come out with one.  Here we are again having to do the same thing.  It’s a big jump from 5x5 to 8x8 in the use of stabilizer.  When I have to do a design that easily fits in a 5x7 hoop, then I go to one of my other brand embroidery machines instead.  It’s a shame that I have to do that.  I will fill out the form to Janome and hope everyone else does that too.  I don’t expect them to give us the 5x7 for free, but it sure would be nice if they would at least discount it.  LOL

Julie

Liz

Yes Julie, I'm like you I just use my other EMB Machine when I want to do smaller designs in a hurry. I don't like doing this as I LOVE my 12000 machine and it does far better embroidery than my other one and runs so quite and smooth. Vikki your method is excellent and I am going to try it. All I need is some patience to sit and plan my project before rushing into it. Thanks Liz