Where is the place to buy Janome feet?

vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...>

I have looked for hours nothing  makes sense
I need a JMC6500 PRO LOW SHANK WALKING FOOT.
Mine JUST snapped in half.
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

Linda Wunder

How about Amazon?
Linda

On Sep 25, 2020, at 4:45 PM, vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...> wrote:

I have looked for hours nothing  makes sense
I need a JMC6500 PRO LOW SHANK WALKING FOOT.
Mine JUST snapped in half.
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

m.drozdis

Have you tried leaving the "J" out of your search term? It means Janome and isn't necessary.

MarieD

On Sep 25, 2020, at 4:45 PM, vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@comcast.net> wrote:

I have looked for hours nothing makes sense
I need a JMC6500 PRO LOW SHANK WALKING FOOT.
Mine JUST snapped in half.

Judi Rutherford

I have ordered fromSew Simple in Lynchburg, VA. They are a Janome dealer. They do lots of mail order, good service and ship quickly.  https://www.sewsimpleoflynchburg.com/

Phone number is 434-239-6708

blue_lak

You have a couple of choices depending on how quickly you need it, because some Janome brand parts and accessories are on backorder due to the pandemic. There are many generic versions available, but IMHO they aren't as durable as the Janome brand. Some work better than others.

Note: these links are provided solely for  part number ID purposes for web searching, not for recommending a specific vendor.
With Janome,
You can buy a plain open toe walking foot, https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/elna-walking-even-feed-foot.aspx
Or, you can purchase their "even feed" foot set, which is a walking foot that has interchangeable feet, open toe and regular, plus 2 attachable guides. https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/low-shank-convertible-even-feed-foot-set-janome-214517004.aspx

An example of a generic foot: https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/walking-foot-elna-janome-214874013.aspx?
While it looks very much like the Janome, it doesn't hold up to long-term use for quilting and the feed dogs sometimes fail.
Hope this helps.

Jan

Sharon Moos

Kens Sewing Center online

Pixey

Vicki,
If you searched by what you capitalized, you are probably overtaxing the search engines by using too many specific terms to describe it.  Most inventory systems do not get that specific in their product metadata that gets searched.

Try going to one of the siteS already referenced and type in “Janome even feed foot“ or “Janome Walking foot” and see what comes up and if it matches what you are looking for.  I do know from my own experience that with Ken’s Sewing Center, you can ask them about Janome machine compatibility via chat or email and they are very responsive in getting back to you.

Pixey

On Sep 25, 2020, at 6:45 PM, vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...> wrote:

I have looked for hours nothing  makes sense
I need a JMC6500 PRO LOW SHANK WALKING FOOT.
Mine JUST snapped in half.
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

Tracy

You could try Ken's Sewing Ctr (Muscle Shoals, AL - they ship pretty fast if it's in stock), Sew Steady (for a Westalee foot): or Kentucky Quilts (Bowling Green, KY also ships quickly) is where I got my ruler foot for my Janome and they keep them in stock most of the time.
Tracy in Nashville, TN
Martha Pullen Licensed Educator