Topics

USB A 3.0 extender doesn’t work

41ford Astleford

Finally got the nerve to try the USB 3.0 extender and it works fine on my 400E that I bought last year.  I am also using a 16 GB flash drive with no problems.  I made subfiles under the EMF file for each group of embroidery designs ie: flowers, animals, etc. Most of my embroidery files are on this flash drive and I have had no problem.  Love my Janome!

Diane

Only a 2.0 extender works with the 15000.

Diane B

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 1:55 PM 41ford Astleford <41fordsuperdeluxe@...> wrote:
Finally got the nerve to try the USB 3.0 extender and it works fine on my 400E that I bought last year.  I am also using a 16 GB flash drive with no problems.  I made subfiles under the EMF file for each group of embroidery designs ie: flowers, animals, etc. Most of my embroidery files are on this flash drive and I have had no problem.  Love my Janome!

Lyn Quine

I bought a 3.0 and it’s working just fine.  Mine is a 15000 V2 which has been upgraded to a V3 not sure if that makes a difference.  I tried to get a 2.0 extender but couldn’t find one, so got a 3 because it would work with my PC anyway, but it works ok on my machine