Upgrading machine software

stitchnpatch

Hi - tonight I downloaded the upgrade to the machine software and after reading the included pdf file got it to work. All went well until I switched the machine back on and the message briefly came up 'broken data' before it went to the normal start-up screen. I decided to switch the machine off and back on again and this time it was fine. Just thought I'd mention it in case it happens to anyone else.

Vicki

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Yikes! I broke my data once and it took weeks to heal. I would guess that the message refers to data that was in the machine memory that got corrupted during the update. As long as it came up the second time without error, all should be well.