Topics

updated ankle

Randi Kemper

I just wanted to share some info. I got the new update for my 15000. I am so happy with it. But a wierd thing happened. I took off the ankle and an attached foot and changed to the ruler foot. I wanted to change back and I could not find the ankle. I searched and searched. I called the dealer because I thought it was lost and found out I could only get another by buying a complete update kit. I was really upset. Then by some miracle, I found it. I just didn't recognize it as it looks so much different than the original and when it was attached to the foot it looked like the ones that have their own ankle attachments. I felt so dumb but if you look at it, it is really different than the original. So don't lose it!
--
Randi Kemper
Magical Machine Embroidery

Maria Morrow

I had two ankles—one for my 15000 and one for my Skyline S5. He gave me a new shaft (ankle?) with the update. I can’t tell it is any different from the other two. Are you talking about the embroidery foot or the shaft that the feet snap onto which I think is the ankle?