Ultimate Ruffler

Sherry Martin

Hi. I'm a newbie. Just joined today and am picking up my new 12000 tomorrow.

I am trading in everything I had for my 11000 and I am wondering if you know if the ultimate ruffler can be used with the 12000? Is it another one that I would be able to use if I had the 11000 ankle?

Thanks.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It's a snap-on foot, so yes it should work if you have the 11000 foot holder. Note that the ultimate ruffler foot (Part #943100000) was made for non-Acufeed models. The 12000 does support Acufeed, but does not have the same pieces that required the special Acufeed ruffler (Part #846415008). Both of these feet have screws that allow the needle hole to be moved left to right and front to back. As long as you have the needle directly over that hole and use a straight stitch, I think it will work. We'll do some research and report back.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Sherry Martin" <shejmartin@...> wrote:

Hi. I'm a newbie. Just joined today and am picking up my new 12000 tomorrow.

I am trading in everything I had for my 11000 and I am wondering if you know if the ultimate ruffler can be used with the 12000? Is it another one that I would be able to use if I had the 11000 ankle?

Thanks.

Sherry Martin

Thanks. You have been so helpful. I've read all the emails here to try to learn as much as I can about the machine before I buy it. Janome should really be paying you to do this, because it is the only site on the internet I have found that is providing more info than I could find on the Janome site.

[...]

UPDATE: Both the standard ruffler and the Acufeed ruffler work just fine on the 11000 foot holder!