Ukraine Heart

Adele Forbes

Thank you so much for the quilted heart
Here in Scotland a company has woven a new tartan called Forever Ukraine. They have combined the colours of the Scottish and Ukrainian flags some of the proceeds are going towards the relief effort
Thank you again Diane
Regards
Adele Forbes

Lucy Fino

Adele, I love the new tartan! If it’s ever available in the U.S. I will gladly buy some to make something for my grandson, Anton. Our daughter adopted him from Ukraine 4 years ago. Also, thank you Diane for the Ukraine heart. I’ll be making many of these and giving them to the families I know that have also adopted from Ukraine. Continuing to pray for an end to this madness. Sincerely, Lucy Fino

On Mar 14, 2022, at 5:01 AM, Adele Forbes via groups.io <adeleforbes@...> wrote:

Thank you so much for the quilted heart
Here in Scotland a company has woven a new tartan called Forever Ukraine. They have combined the colours of the Scottish and Ukrainian flags some of the proceeds are going towards the relief effort
Thank you again Diane
Regards
Adele Forbes

<image0.jpeg>

Adele Forbes

Hello lucy
i have ordered one metre of the fabric and will make a tote bag. I will embroider a sunflower and a small Ukrainian flag on one side and a thistle and a small saltire on the other.

I am happy to send you the fabric which will be left over. It’s quite wide so there should be enough to make something
regards
Adele

Lucy Fino

Adele, that is so kind of you!  I’m in Texas USA so I have no idea how much shipping would cost!  You may email me privately so as not to take up group space if you’d like. Lucyfino@...