From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of judithrs
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 2:06 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] transferring design

Three of us are sitting here and cannot transfer a design from design gallery to the Janome 12000...help....
Thanks
Judy

judithrs <abbieshat@...>

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Bea Rosier" <bearosier@...> wrote:

You have to take the design into the Easy Design Program and save it as a
.jef (if it isn't already) to your transfer media.

The design is in Design Gallery( digitizer MBX4), how exactly do I transfer it. I want to send it to the janome 12000, I assume I need to use Horizon link
Many thanks
Judy

Three of us are sitting here and cannot transfer a design from design
gallery to the Janome 12000...help....
Thanks
Judy

judithrs <abbieshat@...>

Thanks, problem solved ...it was the Jef vs Jan...crazy....
Judy