From: Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Oct 7, 2021 8:38 am
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Transfer Designs from the Janome 15000 to USB

Is it possible to transfer a design that came with the Janome 15000 to a USB stick.  Now, not a design that I added to the machine but a original design that came on and with the machine.  There is a design on there I would like to sew out that is too big and I would like to take it into Embird and reduce it to the size that I would like it to be.  Hope this makes sense.  Thanks for any help!  Cindy

atheodossis@...

Hi, of course you can.

Click on the file folder icon, and at the next screen click usb1 or usb2. It will bring a screen where you can name your file.
I have a 14000, which works that way. On the 15000 you can also use the wifi to edit things on the ipad, which will let you save files.
Regards,
Alex T.

favymtz

Re the built in designs: They're also on your computer if you've installed Horizon Link Suite and let it install in the C Drive of your computer.
You'll find them in Documents: Horizon Link Suite: Embroidery Designs

--
Favymtz