Towels

cora miller

I want to do some kitchen towels to sell does anybody have a good place they buy from.. I don’t want to get junk towels.

Beth

Check All About blanks

Elizabeth Mccall

Hi , I ordered  a dozen from Amazon that remind me of the 1940's look of blue, red, green colored stripes on the sides in a flat all cotton weave. .
They are 16" X 23" so not too big, but ok for embroidery sayings etc. Could be a bit larger, but hard to find plain hemmed towels that are not terry cloth.
Eliz. Ann  in NC

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM <oakgrovestable911@...> wrote:
I want to do some kitchen towels to sell does anybody have a good place they buy from.. I don’t want to get junk towels.

cora miller

Thank you

Hi , I ordered  a dozen from Amazon that remind me of the 1940's look of blue, red, green colored stripes on the sides in a flat all cotton weave. .
They are 16" X 23" so not too big, but ok for embroidery sayings etc. Could be a bit larger, but hard to find plain hemmed towels that are not terry cloth.
Eliz. Ann  in NC

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM <oakgrovestable911@...> wrote:
I want to do some kitchen towels to sell does anybody have a good place they buy from.. I don’t want to get junk towels.

Pixey

Check at your local quilt or machine dealer that does embroidery clubs.  My local quilt store carries good quality kitchen toweling by the yard with some different color accents along the side. Just hem the ends and you have the size of towel that you want and it is more economical than buying blanks.

Pixey

On Jan 3, 2021, at 4:00 PM, oakgrovestable911@... wrote:

I want to do some kitchen towels to sell does anybody have a good place they buy from.. I don’t want to get junk towels.

Alison Wheelock

Elizabeth McCall, do you happen to remember the item number from Amazon for the towels you mentioned? Thank you.

Elizabeth Mccall

Hi Allison, No , I do not have that number....Check with Walmart on line too , as they are doing the Amazon thing of selling from other sellers.
Elizabeth McCall in Western NC

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM Alison Wheelock <alisonwheelock@...> wrote:
Elizabeth McCall, do you happen to remember the item number from Amazon for the towels you mentioned? Thank you.

Mary Jo Hirsch

Try the fabric store they have linen dish towels by the yard

--
null

Vikki Youngmeyer

If you ordered from Amazon they keep a record of all your orders, so you can go back thru your history and find the item again.

I bought some flour sack towels for embroidery that worked beautifully. I use them in the kitchen daily. This was my 2nd order from Amazon.

Nouvelle Legende Cotton Flour Sack Commercial Grade Towels, 28 by 29 Inches, White, Pack of 12

Brand: Nouvelle Legende

Vikki

Hi Allison, No , I do not have that number....Check with Walmart on line too , as they are doing the Amazon thing of selling from other sellers.

Elizabeth McCall in Western NC

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM Alison Wheelock <alisonwheelock@...> wrote:

Elizabeth McCall, do you happen to remember the item number from Amazon for the towels you mentioned? Thank you.

mah_jongg

Try "embroiderthis" website. They sell towels.

Janet Wallis

I bought some cotton ones from Amazon.  Auntie Ems was brand. They have the colored stripes.  Nice size and I would reorder.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 8:28 PM Vikki Youngmeyer <vikkiy@...> wrote:

If you ordered from Amazon they keep a record of all your orders, so you can go back thru your history and find the item again.

I bought some flour sack towels for embroidery that worked beautifully. I use them in the kitchen daily. This was my 2nd order from Amazon.

Nouvelle Legende Cotton Flour Sack Commercial Grade Towels, 28 by 29 Inches, White, Pack of 12

Brand: Nouvelle Legende

Vikki

Hi Allison, No , I do not have that number....Check with Walmart on line too , as they are doing the Amazon thing of selling from other sellers.

Elizabeth McCall in Western NC

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM Alison Wheelock <alisonwheelock@...> wrote:

Elizabeth McCall, do you happen to remember the item number from Amazon for the towels you mentioned? Thank you.

favymtz

I have purchased very nice quality cotton towels from this site:
https://allthreadink.com/shop
--
Favymtz

Claire Schutz

Tuesday Morning usually has very nice (good quality) towels, purchased some in past, just never know what they have, Claire S.