To All Janome Friends

Kathy Strabel

Wishing all a warm and safe holiday!
Kathy S.   Camas WA

Margaret Schwab

Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully, 2021 will be better. In the mean time, happy stitching!
Margaret, Saskatchewan CA

On Thu., Dec. 24, 2020, 10:39 a.m. Kathy Strabel, <ksbappa@...> wrote:
Wishing all a warm and safe holiday!
Kathy S.   Camas WA

June E Hudspeth

Same back all of you.

Have a merry, merry Christmas, please make 2021 a “better year”.

Stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June H. Sacramento, CA

Merry Christmas to all my Janome friends. I'd also like to thank you all for all the embroidery designs and Christmas stockings you have bought from me throughout the year. God Bless each and everyone of you.
Ginger

GINGERhttps://www.stitchedinfaith.com
Custom embroidery and stock designs

On Thu., Dec. 24, 2020, 10:39 a.m. Kathy Strabel, <ksbappa@gmail.com> wrote:
Wishing all a warm and safe holiday!
Kathy S. Camas WA

Cheryl Paul

Merry Christmas to all my Janome Friends.  Let's hope and pray for a good year in 2021 - we've had lots of isolation from loved ones this year, but that will pass and we'll be back to enjoying family and friends soon - I hope.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Ann Holland

Wishing everyone a very safe holiday season from foggy, humid Benicia.

On Dec 24, 2020, at 12:50 PM, Margaret Schwab <schwab.maggie@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully, 2021 will be better. In the mean time, happy stitching!
Margaret, Saskatchewan CA

On Thu., Dec. 24, 2020, 10:39 a.m. Kathy Strabel, <ksbappa@...> wrote:
Wishing all a warm and safe holiday!
Kathy S.   Camas WA

Sally Silvers

I am so happy to be a new friend among all of you.  I look forward to having my morning cappuccino with you in a happier, healthier New Year.

Sally from sunny Southern CA

Cat - N

Hi, Sally. Hope your holidays were all nice. Cappuccino will work nicely.

- Cat (FL)

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.
_._,_._,_