Topics

Time for a new computer

Annette

Hi Jim,
The time has come for me to purchase a new computer.  What are your recommendations for a MacBook Pro?  Is there something new in the pipeline that would be worth waiting to come out?  This will be my third MacBook Pro using VMware Fusion.  So I need advice from someone who knows what I'm talking about.
Thanks for any insight you can give me

Annette in Louisiana

onlinesewing@...

For the first time ever, I am not recommending a buy on the new MacBook Pro. There have been numerous problems with early keyboard failures and Apple has not been very helpful in getting them resolved. My advice would be to hold off if you can. No new hardware was announced this month at WWDC, but it's time for a refresh. This site will help you plan when to buy.