Threading Machine Tips

favymtz

I copied some good information regarding how to thread the sewing machine based on the types of spools.
This is from the "We All Sew" website sponsored by Bernina, so the machines in the pictures aren't our Janomes!
--
Favymtz

Pixey

Sadly, the last time I checked, I was told that Superior had discontinued this version of their thread stand.

Pixey

On Mar 25, 2021, at 11:16 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

I copied some good information regarding how to thread the sewing machine based on the types of spools.
This is from the "We All Sew" website sponsored by Bernina, so the machines in the pictures aren't our Janomes!
--
Favymtz

<SEWING MACHINE THREAD SPOOL PIN TIPS.pdf>

Ann Holland

Thank you

On Mar 25, 2021, at 9:16 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

I copied some good information regarding how to thread the sewing machine based on the types of spools.
This is from the "We All Sew" website sponsored by Bernina, so the machines in the pictures aren't our Janomes!
--
Favymtz

<SEWING MACHINE THREAD SPOOL PIN TIPS.pdf>

favymtz

re: Superior Thread Stand: oh, that would be sad if they don't make it anymore, it's a really good thread holder.
It's the one I get the best results with for monofilament thread and metallics...
--
Favymtz

Pixey

Last year, I had two different shops say they could not get them anymore.  However, I just checked the Superior Threads site and they show it as Out of Stock but more expected in on 5/21.

Pixey

On Mar 26, 2021, at 9:46 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

re: Superior Thread Stand: oh, that would be sad if they don't make it anymore, it's a really good thread holder.
It's the one I get the best results with for monofilament thread and metallics...
--
Favymtz

Cat - N

Is this the thread stand:

https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Threads-THRDHLDERNEW-Holder-Thread/dp/B007JN3ASU/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2PN73YQTBKGLP&dchild=1&keywords=thread+director&qid=1616856698&sprefix=thread+dire%2Caps%2C206&sr=8-6

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On Mar 27, 2021 at 9:52 AM, <Pixey via groups.io> wrote:

Last year, I had two different shops say they could not get them anymore.  However, I just checked the Superior Threads site and they show it as Out of Stock but more expected in on 5/21.

Pixey

On Mar 26, 2021, at 9:46 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

re: Superior Thread Stand: oh, that would be sad if they don't make it anymore, it's a really good thread holder.
It's the one I get the best results with for monofilament thread and metallics...
--
Favymtz
_.

Pixey

This was it, but I was able to get it from my local quilt shop after all.  They had recently gotten some in but they had been relocated them to the area of the shop with the long arm quilting supplies.  Pays to ask for assistance.

Pixey

On Mar 27, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Cat - N via groups.io <navillusc@...> wrote:

[...]

Glad you found it, Pixey.  Very helpful quilt shop.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

favymtz

With the long arm quilting supplies? That's not the right place to display them!!!
Glad you found a thread stand, Pixey!
--
Favymtz

Roberta K

Superior Thread Stand:

https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Threads-THRDHLDERNEW-Holder-Thread/dp/B007JN3ASU/ref=sr_1_29?dchild=1&keywords=Thread+stand&qid=1617200872&s=arts-crafts&sr=1-29

I have one that I purchased a few years ago, and the one advertised looks almost exactly the same.

Here is another one:

https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/thread-stand-alphasew-27449-uth.aspx

Roberta in FL