From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io [mailto:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io] On Behalf Of onlinesewing@...
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 8:19 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Threading/cleaning Point 2

We don't have a Quilt Maker edition 15000, so I can't confirm that the cover still pops off. However they did remove all reference to it from the manual for the QM. It would be unfortunate if they went back to the old way of attaching it with a screw that requires the top cover to be taken off in order to clean the area. To be safe I would confirm with your dealer that it can be popped off. If you force the issue and it is NOT designed to pop off, then you're in for an expensive top cover. Better to experiment with the dealer's floor model!

favymtz

The part does not come off for cleaning on the Quilt maker model. Unfortunately the top cover has to be unscrewed so that cover to be removed. I had a tension problem last week and couldn’t get it off, it required a service visit to clean that area.