Topics

ThreadBook thread to add please?

Lorrie Gauthier

Hi Jim, I’ve just been adding all my threads to ThreadBook and I don’t see the R a rayon, Marsha Pollard colors. Would it be possible for you to add them? I am enclosing a link to a website where you can actually buy them so you can see what I’m talking about. http://www.allthreads.com/ShowPackage.aspx?PkgID=23
I haven’t shopped with these guys I got mine directly from the Pollard website quite a long time ago. But I assume they’re still available since they’re on this website. Thanks Jim hope you’re all keeping healthy and safe. Lorrie

vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...>

Here it is
http://www.allthreads.com/colorcard.aspx
am I in the correct group? Mine is a MC 6500Pro
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell