ThreadBook

Jim Stutsman

I have started a major overhaul of our ThreadBook App for iPhone/iPad. This is a ground-up rewrite to add a few features and make it look less like a junior high science fair project. I'm posting this as a request for things you don't like about the current version, and features you would like to see added. There are a few things already decided:

• Quantities - This will be added, so you can easily track how much you have of a given color.
  • Android - I will NOT be making this, or any other app, for Android. I won't bore you with the reasons, though there are many.
  • Have the option to match only colors you already have.
  • Be able to match a specific RGB color using the Red, Green, and Blue numbers.
Thanks for your input!

Bernice Ramsey

You are covering my bases.  Thanks for all your hard work.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:40 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have started a major overhaul of our ThreadBook App for iPhone/iPad. This is a ground-up rewrite to add a few features and make it look less like a junior high science fair project. I'm posting this as a request for things you don't like about the current version, and features you would like to see added. There are a few things already decided:

• Quantities - This will be added, so you can easily track how much you have of a given color.
  • Android - I will NOT be making this, or any other app, for Android. I won't bore you with the reasons, though there are many.
  • Have the option to match only colors you already have.
  • Be able to match a specific RGB color using the Red, Green, and Blue numbers.
Thanks for your input!

--
Bernice and the Poodle Herd

Irene Holland

I'm looking forward to it!

Patricia Finnegan

I would like to see both threads numbers when you are converting thread. Example Robinson Anton—Isacord. I hope I made it clear.
Patti