Topics

Threadbook

Sharon Simmons

_.Hi Jim – I’ve downloaded your threadbook app and have listed a lot of my embroidery threads into the lists.  I’m trying to list my pearl cotton threads and was wondering if I can make a list of my own.  I use Valdani threads in size 12, 5 and 8.  The list includes Valdani Quiting Cotton and Valdani Variegated Cotton 50 wt in the brand list.  Is there a way I can create my own list of Valdani Pearl Cotton in the different sizes?  _,_.

Thank you.  Sharon

_,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#25874) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

Sharon Simmons

I seem to be having trouble with the Threadbook app.  I managed to make a list of some of my Valdani #5 threads in the Enter Missing Threads and then Submitted them to add to the Library.  How do I get them into the My Threads list?  Thank you.  Sharon

_.Hi Jim – I’ve downloaded your threadbook app and have listed a lot of my embroidery threads into the lists.  I’m trying to list my pearl cotton threads and was wondering if I can make a list of my own.  I use Valdani threads in size 12, 5 and 8.  The list includes Valdani Quiting Cotton and Valdani Variegated Cotton 50 wt in the brand list.  Is there a way I can create my own list of Valdani Pearl Cotton in the different sizes?  _,_.

Thank you.  Sharon

_,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#25874) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Sharon thanks so much for using our app! When you submit threads for addition to the library they get uploaded for us to review. That way we can eliminate duplication, since more than one person could submit the same thread. It also lets us know that a brand is missing so we can track it down and add it. Once we have evaluated your submission we will put it in the library. It will automatically appear in the library on your device, and from there you can add it to My Threads. Some variegated threads are not in the Library because the first two releases of the app did not support them. It does now, and I am working on an update that will speed the update process. I’m a little behind due to the holidays, which saw us hosting a dog and a lizard who needed feeding 3 times a day. I’m catching up now, and will add the Valdani threads as soon as I can find a good chart of them. We deeply appreciate the threads you have submitted!

Sharon Simmons

Thank you, Jim!  I love this app!  Sounds like you had a busy holiday feeding everyone!  Sharon