Thread stands

suerevere@ymail.com

I'll have to check out the multi thread stand that Janome made for the machine ... Both of my thread stands hold multiples ... like 12 and always sat behind the machine so they would be in the way of the embroidery arm/hoop. Way too big to hang from the handle.

Virginia

I am not sure if this previous post posted but the Horizon 7700 thread stand fits perfectly on the back of the new 12,000.  It only holds 2 extra spools but it is better than just having the one.

VirginiaFL

Pinguin

Is there also space for the metal thread guide?
I heard that there is no vertical spool hole and this thread guide uses the same hole.
Gerda

Op 22-11-2011 13:21, Fmjfrazier@... schreef:

I am not sure if this previous post posted but the Horizon 7700 thread stand fits perfectly on the back of the new 12,000.  It only holds 2 extra spools but it is better than just having the one.

VirginiaFL

Virginia

The 12,000 has a 2nd spool holder that is horizontal.  That spool holder is removable, so your metal thread guide can go in there.

VirginiaFL

joylaytor

The 7700 thread stand has 2 problems fitting the 12000. First, it doesn't allow the lid to open fully since the 12000 is deeper. Second, the thread guide from the 7700 won't fit in the hole meant for the guide on the 12000. The 12000's hole is round while the thread guide from 7700 is square.
Joy

Virginia

Mine works fine.  You can pull the thread guide all the way up and it is fine.  As far as the round if you squeeze the metal guide together it fits fine.

virginiaFL