Thread Stands

suerevere@ymail.com

I'm realizing that none of my previous multithread stands will work with the 12000 (DRAT) -- but nonetheless I still would have bought her. I'm wondering if I can put these behind the handwheel and still thread them. It seems that it would add more tension --

The single wood thread stand in the photos is very cool. I, too, would love to know where that came from. Looks like a piece of art.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Be sure to keep any threads away from the hand wheel. At 1,000 stitches per minute, it would take only a second for a stray thread to get pulled in and wound up inside!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "suerevere@..." <srevere@...> wrote:

I'm realizing that none of my previous multithread stands will work with the 12000 (DRAT) -- but nonetheless I still would have bought her. I'm wondering if I can put these behind the handwheel and still thread them. It seems that it would add more tension --

The single wood thread stand in the photos is very cool. I, too, would love to know where that came from. Looks like a piece of art.

Virginia

The thread stand that was designed for the Horizon 7700 works with the 12,000.

virginia

Jo Lynch <jolynch12@...>

I am using the multi thread stand from my 350E & it works just fine, this is the stand I us for Metalics as well
JO

I'm realizing that none of my previous multithread stands will work with the 12000 (DRAT) -- but nonetheless I still would have bought her. I'm wondering if I can put these behind the handwheel and still thread them. It seems that it would add more tension --

The single wood thread stand in the photos is very cool. I, too, would love to know where that came from. Looks like a piece of art.

meowmie <meowmie@...>

The multithread stand I have for my 11000 I no longer screw in and out, I learned from Jim (I think) that you can just "hang" it on the handle. Perhaps you can "hang" one of the thread stands you have on the handle of the new machine?

Jennie