Topics

Thread holder

Linda Wunder

serveral years ago I had a Janome 10000 and I purchased a thread holder from you that fit in the top spool holder and worked great.  Somehow it must have gone with the machine when I traded it in for my 15000. Now I have NO thread holder and can’t find one that works. Do you sell one that works in the extra spool holder on the top of the 15000. Thanks LInda

onlinesewing@...

We don't sell anything since we retired. However you can get what we used to sell here. No affiliation or royalty, just trying to help out.

Linda Wunder

Thanks for your help. I will check it out.
Linda

On Jul 2, 2018, at 9:50 AM, onlinesewing@... wrote:

We don't sell anything since we retired. However you can get what we used to sell here. No affiliation or royalty, just trying to help out.

Ginger Downs

Linda, it wasn't me who had a spool holder for the 10000.

GINGER
WWW.STITCHEDINFAITH.COM

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On July 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM Linda Wunder <glwunderful@...> wrote:

serveral years ago I had a Janome 10000 and I purchased a thread holder from you that fit in the top spool holder and worked great.  Somehow it must have gone with the machine when I traded it in for my 15000. Now I have NO thread holder and can’t find one that works. Do you sell one that works in the extra spool holder on the top of the 15000. Thanks LInda

Mary

Sadly I cannot find a retailer in the UK for the thread holder shown on that site Morko colour go round.  Does any one in the UK know of a similar item please?