Topics

Thread book app

Helen Moslander

Hi, I was just made aware of the threadbook app and I see your name as the developer. If this is you, would this app allow me to take Janome thread color and find an Isacord thread color match or close to it? I just purchased a S9 a few months ago but the dealer suggests Isacord, that is what they sell, for use in my machine. It is quite a distance for me to travel there and it is the closest dealer I have so I do as they say :). If it will do that for me, I will purchase it. Thank you for your time. Helen Moslander

Suzanne Martin

Embroidery Library has an option to cross reference threads.  On my 15000 I changed the thread manufacturer in the settings.  Maybe the S9 also has that option.  I do use multiple thread manufacturers and it hasn't been a problem.  Some Isacord, but mostly Madeira.  I find it best to order the threads on line as stores don't have all of the colors.

Jim Stutsman

Yes, it is me and ThreadBook is our app. It includes both Janome and Isacord threads and was used to produce the conversion chart shown here.

Helen Moslander

Thank you, I will check on that.

On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:42 PM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Yes, it is me and ThreadBook is our app. It includes both Janome and Isacord threads and was used to produce the conversion chart shown here.

<dummyfile.0.part>

bhoryn

Helen Moslander.    I am looking for some particular colours in maderia threads and cannot find them here in Canada.  Looked on line yesterday but couldn’t see ant place where I could order just particular colours. Can you tell me where you order your threads.    Thank you

Suzanne Martin

I've used United Threads located in Florida.  There's another I'll have to look at my receipts.  Get back to you soon with websites.

Thank you!
Suzanne Martin, GRI
Associate Broker
Charles Rutenberg LLC
suzmar45@...
(407) 234-6906

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, 9:08 AM bhoryn via Groups.Io <bhoryn=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

Helen Moslander.    I am looking for some particular colours in maderia threads and cannot find them here in Canada.  Looked on line yesterday but couldn’t see ant place where I could order just particular colours. Can you tell me where you order your threads.    Thank you

Jim Stutsman

Their website says they sell Madeira, Yenmet, Iscord, and Isafil. All of those are in the app now.

Helen Moslander

I ordered Isacord from their website. I have not used Madeira. Isacord was $4.10 each.

On Feb 19, 2020, at 6:08 AM, bhoryn via Groups.Io <bhoryn@...> wrote:

Helen Moslander.    I am looking for some particular colours in maderia threads and cannot find them here in Canada.  Looked on line yesterday but couldn’t see ant place where I could order just particular colours. Can you tell me where you order your threads.    Thank you

Suzanne Martin

https://allstitch.com/

https://www.unitedtps.com/

Thank you,