Topics

Thanks I really needed to know how to add new topics/questions

Sewhat

Forgive me for ways I have been asking questions.  Installing MBX was not easy going from windows 10 - 10 as you stated previously.  Thank you for your help.  Thank you soooo much!

Does MBX send via WiFi to the Janome 15000?   If so I can’t get it to work,  I always send via HSL.    HSL sends no problem, but that’s two steps.  Maybe for a good reason i dont know.

Jim Stutsman

MBX V5.0 does not support WiFi to machines. I can't speak to V5.5, as we don't have it.

Lyn Quine

I have sent via wifi from V5 to the 15000, but it has been hit and miss.  I find the 15000 is very wifi hungry, I can’t have anything else other than either the iPad and send from the Acu suite or my laptop and V5 with the machine in wifi mode.  I can’t have the machine on the wifi every time it’s switched on because nothing else can you the wifi.  Normally our phones computers etc are on the wifi with no problems, but they can’t connect once the 15 is on it.  The laptop can’t be next to the 15000 either it has to be away from it maybe even in another room, if it’s sat next to it as I would to connect by the cable it doesn’t work.

Virginia

That is strange. I have not had that issue. It is probably your server.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

From: thequiltedpeppers <betsypeppers@...>
Date: 7/2/19 8:44 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io

my machine is 1 yr old so my wi fi might be newer  It works great and is in a room with computer, network, ipad , and notebook and it works great all the time.  I do love this feature with the accu edit
betsy in CA

Jim Stutsman

A bit of correction here - the Internet provider affects your WiFi quality ONLY through any WiFi equipment they provide. If you are using your own WiFi gear, the speed and quality of your ISP connection has no effect on WiFi connectivity and reliability.