From: Mary Mills <mary.mills81@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2020 8:59 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Stitch Quilting GUIDE for S9

Hi, just bought a set of Ditch Quilting Guide and adjustable quilting guide for my S9, was assured by my dealer it would fit, I presumed I would need the walking feet?  I can't figure out how to attach it.  Can anyone help please, have looked at utube and they cover the foot, not the guides.   regards, Mary

blue_lak

Yes, it works with your Janome even feed/walking foot. This video demonstrates how to use each.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQdSfOj0BY
Jan in MD

Mary Mills

Thank you both, I will work on it shortly, gotta wake up first!  Regards, Mary

Mary Mills

thank you both!    Got it working! regards, Mary