Topics

Stitch Composer Problem

Cynthia Dickerson

I was working in stitch composer and I wanted to enlarge my screen so I clicked off the "X" in the screen that Plays back the stitches you are working on.  I could not find a way to get that back.  So I thought, oh I will just close out and bring it back in, but that did not work and I cannot find anyway to put that screen back.  So when I go into "Simulation" and hit play to show my work, nothing happens.  Can anyone help me?  Thank you!!

favymtz

Cynthia, try this to get the Preview back:
in the View tab
Window layout
you’ll have three options for it

--
Favymtz

Cynthia Dickerson

Oh my goodness! Yes, that did it!!  You have no idea how long I have worked on this and never thought to try that.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  Your the bet!!