still waiting

Susie <mssewsue@...>

Hi
I am wondering if there is a back log for the janome 12000 I am still waiting for my machine I think I have moved to be #4 on the list LOL
susie
from ca

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

There is not backlog in the US, but the market here is bigger and they order more. You might call or email the Janome office in Vancouver to check the availability.
http://janome.ca/index.html and click "Contacts" on the top.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Susie" <mssewsue@...> wrote:

Hi
I am wondering if there is a back log for the janome 12000 I am still waiting for my machine I think I have moved to be #4 on the list LOL
susie
from ca

Sherry Martin

I got mine in the Chicago area and my dealer had a lot of them already in stock. I guess it just depends on how big your dealer is and how fast each dealer can get them.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Susie" <mssewsue@...> wrote:

Hi
I am wondering if there is a back log for the janome 12000 I am still waiting for my machine I think I have moved to be #4 on the list LOL
susie
from ca

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It also varies by country. Janome Canada machines are packaged exclusively for Canada and have to ship directly from Japan. Even if the US had overstock, they could not be shipped to Canada due to electrical certifications.