Spool Stand

Sherry Martin

Hi,

I've seen quite a few discussions about thread stands here and didn't understand quite why until I went to do my 1st embroidery project on my new 12000 and the thread wouldn't fit on the spool on the machine.

I had a pfaff spool stand from a few years ago, almost forgot I had it. (I think it is called a pfaff creative spool stand). Anyway it fit perfectly in the whole on the top of the machine for the 2nd horizontal thread holder.

I googled pfaff spool stand and found that it is still available on the internet. It just holds one spool of thread which is all I cared about.

I haven't tried it yet to make positively sure it will work but since it fit perfectly in the hole I think it will be OK.