software for thread inventory

Vickie

Does anybody use a program to keep track of your embroidery thread? I've used My Thread Box, but it doesn't seem to have been updated in quite a while. I realize I can just do this in Excel but will be rather time-consuming to create. I've looked at Easy Organizer Suite but it's rather expensive for thread inventory.

Thanks --Vickie
Fort Davis, TX

Judy <judyjanome@...>

I have 5d pro and have all my thread cataloged.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:31 PM, "Vickie" <vickie_fowler@...> wrote:

Does anybody use a program to keep track of your embroidery thread? I've used My Thread Box, but it doesn't seem to have been updated in quite a while. I realize I can just do this in Excel but will be rather time-consuming to create. I've looked at Easy Organizer Suite but it's rather expensive for thread inventory.

Thanks --Vickie
Fort Davis, TX

Maria Boyle

María

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2012, at 7:31 PM, Judy <judyjanome@...> wrote:

I have 5d pro and have all my thread cataloged.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2012, at 6:31 PM, "Vickie" <vickie_fowler@...> wrote:

Does anybody use a program to keep track of your embroidery thread? I've used My Thread Box, but it doesn't seem to have been updated in quite a while. I realize I can just do this in Excel but will be rather time-consuming to create. I've looked at Easy Organizer Suite but it's rather expensive for thread inventory.

Thanks --Vickie
Fort Davis, TX

Maria Boyle

Hi Vickie,

I also have 5D pro, but all you need is 5D extra to o
Keep track of your threads.

María

Sent from my iPad