From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of vicki chrobak
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 1:04 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Sock embroidery

Is it possible to use the Free Arm to embroider socks? My mother is in
a nursing home & it is hard to mark socks with felt tips. Any ideas
appreciated. Also I can't find anything that looks like a "blocking
Plate". Where would it have been?

--
Vicki Jo

vicki chrobak

Thanks Jan. Any particular brand that would withstand rough washing?
Vicki Jo

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It looks like it could work. Diane was able to get a sock in the free arm hoop in a position where it could be embroidered. When we get a chance we'll try it.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Is it possible to use the Free Arm to embroider socks? My mother is in
a nursing home & it is hard to mark socks with felt tips. Any ideas
appreciated. Also I can't find anything that looks like a "blocking
Plate". Where would it have been?

--
Vicki Jo

vicki chrobak

Thanks Jim. I look forward to hearing. I just did a boo-boo on something else that I "thought" would take the square hoop but... tooo small & luckily I got machine turned off before damage was done. Still trying to get used to Janome language <VBG>.

--
Vicki Jo