Topics

Sewing Chairs

Brenda Traughber Jerles <bjerles@...>

 I work at a quilt shop that sells machines and Koala cabinets and chairs. The chairs we sell are the most comfortable I have found. I have had office chairs that were ok but this chair supports my back better and is more comfortable. Everyone working in the shop have had to get one after sitting in them at work. I have had back surgeries so I am pretty picky about a sewing chair. I wouldn't share if I didn't believe in them or like them. They have adjustable heights so they can work with all the heights of sewing cabinets.
Brenda <><