Topics

Ruler Work

Cheryl Paul

Jim,

Did you and Diane make a video for the Janome Rulers that have been around for a couple years?  These are the new rulers that go with the Ruler feet.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Jim Stutsman

No we didn't. We looked at the rulers in 2018 at the Pacific International Quilt Festival, and saw the Westalee rulers. However they were not at the Janome booth. I think it may have been Brother. We wound up buying a few rulers from a completely different vendor and one of those is featured in the Ruler Work foot video. YouTube has a ton of videos for the Westalee rulers, so we didn't see the need.

Cheryl Paul

Thanks Jim. I’m not into these rulers at all, but just got curious when my 2 friends got all chatty about them at our little sew in yesterday. I need to just sit down one day or two and watch the My 15000 APP videos again. I tend to only go over them with a “need to know” basis as I did watch them all back when you brought the APP out and I was a tester. They are wonderful, with the best information one could ask for.

Cheryl - Saskatoon