Topics

Roller Foot

Kathymeunier@...

Hi Jim, I have been attempting to sew with velvet and the Roller Foot was suggested.  I see it is listed on the FootBook app as a 7mm foot.  Can I use it for my 15000 or do I have to buy a 9mm?  Are they even available in the 9mm size?  I previously used a 7700 Janome and all the feet are 7mm, can I use these feet on my 15000? Thanks for all your valuable information.

onlinesewing@...

Diane doesn't like the Roller Foot for velvet, or much of anything else really. She suggests using the Dual Feed foot on your 15000, using a narrow zig zag stitch, something like 1mm wide.