Road Trip!

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Next month Diane and I are taking to the road to go to Michigan for a few seminars. We're going to Gall Sewing and Vac Centers in Muskegon, Lansing, and Grand Rapids on December 8, 9, and 10. Details are available here:
http://www.gallsewingvac.com/

Diane will be doing her presser foot class, one of the most popular we ever had at our store. I'll be talking about computers in the sewing room, including the new features of DIgitizer MBX. Diane's hoping for snow, me - not so much!

Patricia Ward

I hear you about the snow, Jim.  Who needs it?   Let it stay in the ski areas and no where else.
Lucky Michigan people to get classes from you two!
Good luck and drive safely!

Pat

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Jim_Stutsman <jim@...> wrote:
Next month Diane and I are taking to the road to go to Michigan for a few seminars. We're going to Gall Sewing and Vac Centers in Muskegon, Lansing, and Grand Rapids on December 8, 9, and 10. Details are available here:
http://www.gallsewingvac.com/

Diane will be doing her presser foot class, one of the most popular we ever had at our store. I'll be talking about computers in the sewing room, including the new features of DIgitizer MBX. Diane's hoping for snow, me - not so much!

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)