Topics

Retaining stitch settings

 Is there a way for the Janome to temporarily retain my stitch alterations without using the favorite stitch function? When I'm working on a project and have modified the stitch, my modifications only hold until I change to another stitch. So if I have changed several stitches, I have to reset them whenever I switch from one to another. My previous machine would retain the modifications until the machine was powered off and I didn't realize how frequently I used the feature. It seems a bit of bother to go through the favorite stitch setting steps when I'm changing several stitches for a project. My fingers are crossed that I have just missed a feature of my 15000 and that someone will enlighten me. Thank you, oh helpful folk!

Patti