Resolution

Jim Stutsman

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Linda Wunder

Great resolution!

Be Kind!

Gaige & Linda

On Dec 31, 2020, at 6:02 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Patricia Ward

Thank you, Jim.   Happy New Year to you and to Diane.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 8:03 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

cladydi328@...

Happy New Year to you and Diane
Diane in NC

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Lyn Quine

My New Years resolution, it’s to make sure I sew as often as I can.  To make lots of lovely and useful things, both sewn and embroidered.  It’s gonna be a tough one to keep but I will try.

Sara Jane

Amen to that!

On Dec 31, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Evy Van Tiem

Thank you Jim. And Happy New Year to you all.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 6:02 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Carole O'Mara

I’ve enjoyed each morning seeing a post on this forum from someone/somewhere who were alway ready to help with our quilting and embroidery issues. A BIG thanks to Jim and Diane for bringing us together through the magic of technology. Wishing you all a happy new year.

Carole

Mail Administrator

Happy New Year everyone!!! Wish you all great health and happiness, more sewing is a great resolution!!!

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Roberta K

I agree.

Roberta in FL

Sharleen Brett

Amen to that, Jim!

Happy New Year to all!

Sharleen In SC

On Dec 31, 2020, at 8:49 AM, Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Amen to that!

On Dec 31, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Margaret Schwab

Thank you, Jim for the great resolution.
Margaret, Saskatoon, Canada

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:03 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

nancy chachere

I wish to give thanks to the blessing that is this group. Thank you Jim and Diane! Thanks to all who contribute!

Jean Near

Happy New Year!
Take care and be safe!

On Dec 31, 2020, at 8:20 AM, Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Amen to that!

On Dec 31, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Shirley Allen

On 12/31/2020 8:02 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io wrote:
So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

This is so true & I hope most people will do this, as we have too much hate & anger among us.  Thank you & Diane for all your patience & kindness you have showed through the years.  Not to mention all the help you have given all of us.  May you & your family have a wonderful New Year & a healthy one too.  God Bless Shirley from NJ

Gail Berkler

I agree we all just need to be kind.  Happy New Year one and all.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 12:00 PM nancy chachere via groups.io <Nchachere=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I wish to give thanks to the blessing that is this group. Thank you Jim and Diane!  Thanks to all who contribute!

darlene Reese

Happy New Year to you and Diane. And thanks for being such an inspiration to us all.
You have certainly helped me out on more than one occasion.

Mary Mills

Thanks Jim!   I and my family are victims of someone ‘being unkind’. And hopefully everyone will take your advice. Happy New Year to everyone!    Xxxx

georgebarbara1218@att.net

Still miss having you and Diane at the store. Hope all is well with you and your family. Retirement is great. Found a UFO from your class days and finally quilted and embellished and bound it. Thank goodness for hobbies like embroidery and quilting to get us thru this year. You still have a wonderful sense of humor. Enjoy reading your responses to everyone. Happy and Healthy New Year to you both!

On Dec 31, 2020, at 9:45 AM, Carole O'Mara <caroleinco@gmail.com> wrote:

 I’ve enjoyed each morning seeing a post on this forum from someone/somewhere who were alway ready to help with our quilting and embroidery issues. A BIG thanks to Jim and Diane for bringing us together through the magic of technology. Wishing you all a happy new year.

Carole

Ceil J

Thank you for all you do and for being "here", JIm.  I'm wishing you and Diane a safe and healthy new year!
Ceil