reply I got back from Janome re: smaller hoops

seamgood <seamgood@...>

Good morning All!
Well, I wrote to Janome via their website and asked them to please consider making a 4x4 and 5x7 hoop for the 12000, thanking them for making the larger hoops available to those that wanted them so badly, but that the 4x4 and 5x7 hoops were just as important to us. This is their reply back to me. At least we know they do read their emails. lol
Here is their response:

"Dear Gloria,
We do not know what hoops will be available in the future. We will be happy to share your comments with the rest of our staff.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Relations
Janome America, Inc."

Just wanted you all to know. Happy sewing!
Gloria in MA

Sherry Martin

I also emailed them a few weeks ago. I just got a reply that my email had been forwarded to the 12000 group. At least we know they read their emails. I guess we just have to keep sending them if there are accessories that we would like to have.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "seamgood" <seamgood@...> wrote:

Good morning All!
Well, I wrote to Janome via their website and asked them to please consider making a 4x4 and 5x7 hoop for the 12000, thanking them for making the larger hoops available to those that wanted them so badly, but that the 4x4 and 5x7 hoops were just as important to us. This is their reply back to me. At least we know they do read their emails. lol
Here is their response:

"Dear Gloria,
We do not know what hoops will be available in the future. We will be happy to share your comments with the rest of our staff.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Relations
Janome America, Inc."

Just wanted you all to know. Happy sewing!
Gloria in MA

Anne <csarina43@...>

I sent an email to Janome UK about the hoops at the weekend. I have had a response from the MD who is in Japan discussing the 12000 right now. He has said he will bring the matter up during his discussions. I think my reply will be a bit late, but I have also asked him why they did not put in 2 bobbin covers.....I have ordered a spare one for my machine.

The present MD was the accountant at Janome when I worked for them, so I know him quite well, not sure if he will remamber, they have had dozens of demonstrators since I left. It will be interesting to see if he replies.