Raise Presser Foot Error Message

Sandra Wheeler

I'm starting to get that buzz sound and the raise presser foot and needle bar, turn power on again. It's done it occasionally since I've had the machine but now if I put the straight stitch plate in and turn it on, it does it every time. With the zigzag plate it does it occasionally.
I know others have had this problem and I seem to remember a post last year or more than someone found out what was causing it.
I need to drop it off with my tech and I want to give him as much info as I can collect.
Sandy