Topics

Quilting feet for 11000

kkrissyb <krissy.b@...>

I bought the extra quilting feet for the 11000, was wondering if I can use them on the 12000. They were expensive so hoping I can. I put the card they came on in a safe place and am still looking for it :(
Kris in Aus

Sherry Martin

Do you mean the set that comes with 3 feet? I was told they didn't work so traded them in when I bought my 12000. But the 12000 comes with 4 different quilting/darning feet so I don't think you need them anyway.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@...> wrote:

I bought the extra quilting feet for the 11000, was wondering if I can use them on the 12000. They were expensive so hoping I can. I put the card they came on in a safe place and am still looking for it :(
Kris in Aus

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It depends on which feet you have. If they attach by screwing on, then they should work. Just be careful not to go wider than 7mm when using them. If they are snap-on, then you will need to get an 11000 foot holder to snap them onto.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@...> wrote:

I bought the extra quilting feet for the 11000, was wondering if I can use them on the 12000. They were expensive so hoping I can. I put the card they came on in a safe place and am still looking for it :(
Kris in Aus

Sherry Martin

I just realized you said quilting feet not free motion feet. I was talking about the set of 3 free motion feet and a holder for them. If that is what you are talking about, they aren't snap-on feet they come witheir own spring motion ankle, and I was told they won't work with the new machine.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Sherry Martin" <shejmartin@...> wrote:

Do you mean the set that comes with 3 feet? I was told they didn't work so traded them in when I bought my 12000. But the 12000 comes with 4 different quilting/darning feet so I don't think you need them anyway.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@> wrote:

I bought the extra quilting feet for the 11000, was wondering if I can use them on the 12000. They were expensive so hoping I can. I put the card they came on in a safe place and am still looking for it :(
Kris in Aus

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

We have those feet from Diane's 7700. She's put them on the 12000 and they work just fine.