Topics

Quilt binding video from Janome Canada

mrsmole_uk <joannely1@...>

Just saw this and thought it looked pretty simple but the next up-coming video should show what happens at the dreaded corners....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lRJq-L00j0&;feature=digest_thu

Jo Ann
http://fitforaqueen.wordpress.com/

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Our FootBook app (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad) and DVD have a video for this binder that shows all the steps, including how to adjust the binder and miter the corners.
http://www.onlinesewing.com/footbook
Not quite as free as YouTube, but (in our humble opinion) more informative and contains information on 43 separate feet and attachments!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "mrsmole_uk" <joannely1@...> wrote:

Just saw this and thought it looked pretty simple but the next up-coming video should show what happens at the dreaded corners....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lRJq-L00j0&;feature=digest_thu

Jo Ann
http://fitforaqueen.wordpress.com/

Jo Ann <joannely1@...>

Wish I had one of those wonderful gadgets like ipad, etc but the next best thing will be to buy the DVD...early Christmas present for myself?
Jo Ann