Quilt binding set foot

Suzi Bohannon

Is there a way to purchase the 9mm foot for quilt binding set seperate from set.  I have the 7mm foot.  Would like to have both.  Thanks for any help.

Kathy Strabel

Suzy---I believe you sent this to me by mistake. I am selling some Asian-inspired fabrics on SIFS, not any quilt binding feet sets. Kathy Strabel   Camas WA

--
Have a good one!
Kathy Strabel

Cheryl Paul

Suzi, I don’t think you can order the foot separately. That is because the bottom plate has a little plate that fits into the same space as the plastic bobbin cover and the sizes are different on 7mm machines (at least mine are different) than the 9mm bobbin covers. However, Janome might have made that adjustment with newer models than the 7mm that I own. I know that tI have 2 binder attachments that fit the 7mm & 9mm machines and a separate one for my cover hem machine too. I’m not sure what I was thinking but I did buy them at separate times and a few years apart. I really only ever use the one for my 9mm machines as I probably wouldn’t finish a quilt on my little 4120 because of the bulk that a quilt has.

Also they are quite expensive, just so that you are aware of that part of the equation. I do not regret any of the purchases that I’ve made for this attachment as it is pleasure to use once you’ve got through the practice stage and it didn’t take me long. I always watch the video every time I use it as it could possibly save me grief JUST IN CASE I forgot how it worked and so far I haven't.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Suzi Bohannon

Thank you for the great information.   I think i had slowly figured that out this afternoon after buying the one for my 15000 this morning.   Maybe i can find someone to purchase the other set.
Thanks again for your help.   I really appreciate this group and have benefited from the great support from Jim and Diane.
Suzi