Quilt Binding set

Suzi Bohannon

Does anyone know if it’s possible to purchase a quilt binding set foot separate from whole set, such as 9mm foot instead of 7mm foot?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Pixey

Suzi,

I don’t think it is possible to buy the snap-on foot separate from the set in which they are sold.  That said, since the bobbin cover plates are shaped different on 7mm and 9mm machines, I would not expect that the guide would be interchangeable between the machines either.

Pixey