Topics

question on a machine - Janome 6300

Patricia Ward

Morning,
My sister has started doing some basic quilting and piecing; her Elna died so she bought a Janome 6300 as a discontinued model.   I have read the manual on it as I am trying to help her from 78 miles away....

My questions:
Is it a high shank model?
I guess it is a 7mm?

Would the Convertible Free Motion Set ( H?S)
part number 202001003 work on her 6300?

Thanks!

Pat

Jim Stutsman

It's a 7mm low-shank machine. You can download the manual for it here: http://www.janome.com/siteassets/support/manuals/professional-series/inst-book-6300peng-fr-sp.pdf

Convertible Free Motion Set 202002004 would be the appropriate one for the 6300, but they did not assign a foot letter to that one.

Patricia Ward

Thank you very much, Jim. I appreciate your help and I know that Suzanne will too.

Hope that you and Diane are staying well and not getting bored with quarantine.

Pat