Topics

question--how to access files

Jan Driscoll

Hello

I signed onto the group, but only “home” and “messages” will allow me access.  All the categories under members are greyed out.  And  the “2 new files” are also grey out.  Wanted to see the files Jim posted about accessories.  What do I have to do to see these other categories?

Thanks for your help

Jan Driscoll

malehto

As I understand it you can read the messages without signing in, but to reply and view photos, links and files you must be signed in.

Mary in Savannah TX