Topics

Program the Cutter Pedal?

Nyssa Lanzafame

I   love the foot pedal, even with the delay prefer it.  I can keep my hands moving to the next task while i am waiting for it to cut rather than letting go and then having to get my hand back to the project.    I am wondering with my little mask production going, i am using the stitch with the knot at the beginning and the end, where it then cuts when you push the reverse button. Can I get it so the pedal will work to activate the end of the stitch line and result in the same knot and cut that i get when i push the reverse button?  ( i had 'another' machine that had a foot pedal where you could control what that extra pedal function did, so it could cut, knot, and lift in any combination).  Thanks!

zeekabo <Zeekabo@...>

Press the home button. Open the sewing advisor and select patchwork. You can select the lock-a-matic or locking stitch. It will lock the starting stitch and at the end of the seam press the reverse button and it will automatically cut.
Follow the directions on the screen. You can sew the same length without touching any buttons. You can change it anytime.

zeekabo <Zeekabo@...>

Press the home button and press the sewing advisor, looks  like a t shirt, and select patchwork. You can choose the locking stitch or lock-a-magic. You can sew the same length seam without touching any buttons and change the length anytime. It will lock or reverse at the beginning and end and cut the thread.

Nyssa Lanzafame

thank you soo much! this might save some time if i am only but seems like i can only use it if all the seams are the same lenght.  I am going to play with it! :)