problem with upgrade 1.01

grandma

Jim,

Sorry to bother you again.

I upgraded my machine today and now with the built in designs the Horizon Crown keeps flashing across the design. Any ideas, it did not do that before. Thanks, Elaine

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

That's not actually a crown. It's the rays of sunlight over the Horizon. In this case it's just the machine letting you know it's busy for a second, with something a little more classy than the traditional hourglass. It's not a problem, it's feature! LOL

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "grandma" <ehuff12@...> wrote:

Jim,

Sorry to bother you again.

I upgraded my machine today and now with the built in designs the Horizon Crown keeps flashing across the design. Any ideas, it did not do that before. Thanks, Elaine

grandma

Thanks Jim, I knew you'd have the answer!! I am so glad I found your group!!