Topics

pre wound Janome bobbins

janeo51

Hello, I am the proud and extremely happy owner of the M7 and just saw that Janome has pre wound bobbins, I am wondering if they will fit the M7 machines?! Thank you for your help!

Shirley Bedard

Yes they will

Crafty Quilters 13221 Hwy 98     Sebring, Fl 33876 863-658-2148 craftyquilters@...

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 10:34:38 AM EDT, janeo51 <janv46@...> wrote:

Hello, I am the proud and extremely happy owner of the M7 and just saw that Janome has pre wound bobbins, I am wondering if they will fit the M7 machines?! Thank you for your help!

Cheryl Paul

Congratulations on your Continental M7 - you will love that machine.  To answer your question about bobbins, YES, the Janome pre-wound bobbins will work in your machine.  The M7 takes the same bobbins as all the Janome machines I've ever owned.  There are a few Janome models, and I don't know which they are that use different ones, but you don't have to worry about that.

Have fun sewing.

Cheryl - Saskatoon